Yesterday, My friend from Netherland ask me a question about Skripsi. She asked me “What is Skripsi Nisya?” (Nisya is my name. Read more about it at the “ABOUT ME” above). I understand she might don’t know about Skripsi. So I began explain her about Skripsi as I could. Today, I think it might be a good idea to write information about Skripsi so other people (such as student from UNIROW) will understand about Skripsi. below are the explanations given to my friend. This explanations using my own opinion based self experience. The definition about Skripsi in my idea are available below:
- What is Skripsi? Skripsi is a final assignment given to the Last Year Student in order to graduate. In easy words, Skripsi is a document made by last year student before they graduate from their university.
- What is the Component of Skripsi? Skripsi contains 5 Chapters (I prefer call it Main Chapter) in Which each chapter contains Subs Chapter. Skripsi always have Chapter I (known as Chapter One), Chapter II (Chapter Two), Chapter III(Chapter three), Chapter IV ()Chapter Four) and Chapter V (Chapter Five).
- What is Sub Chapter? Sub chapter are chapters or parts in Main Chapter. For examples, in Chapter I (Chapter one), usually there are seven Chapter such as Background of the Study, Statement of the Problem, Purpose of the study, Limitation of the study, Significance of the Study, Definition of Key terms and Organization of the SKRIPSI.
- What make Skripsi different than others. for example, Journal or Article? Basically, Skripsi and journal have some similarity but Skripsi is different than Journal. Skripsi created after doing Extensive research conducted based on the title chosen by the creator. Skripsi contains detailed aspect in every parts. Skripsi contains many Chapters. Each Chapter in Skripsi created with well structured language. It well written so read it will be easier. Skripsi need much literature and sources. Skripsi need further observation and formulas or calculations.
- Any advice before making Skripsi? Yes, make sure to choose a title which is useful by society. Choosing title which you have the knowledge over it will make it easier to finish the Skripsi faster than other. Always searching for references and literatures. Don’t forget to always open the dictionary. Skripsi need to be well written and easily readable so, learn about the Grammar will help. Consider doing extensive research for better result. I encourage you to always using the best formulas to calculate the values gotten from the research. Remember to limit the explanation only to the topic. Last, read some example of every parts from Skripsi from many sources (lots of them available at this blog).
- What is the Example of Skripsi? I have Provided some example of Skripsi along with each parts of it. Learn each of it and you will find out if creating Skripsi isn’t that hard like other people think.
That’s are General questions in my mind about Skripsi. For question like as Why creating Skripsi and other questions regarding Skripsi will be posted later along with an easy way to create Skripsi. Reading step by step tutorial on how to create Skripsi in this blog may help you answer your questions. Keep moving forward and don’t forget to study hard. (Linatul Ainisiyah)